Mold spores are nothing to sneeze at.
Though that’s precisely the reaction of many who are sensitive to the allergens generated by mold growth in your home. Protect your family and your property by removing mold at the source, safely and hygienically, using Penco Restorations processes of Mold Remediation that are approved by your insurance company.
Flood water, leaking pipes or condensation put your home at heightened risk of toxic mold or black mold. Remediation is essential to reducing this risk, and timely service is able to clear out the moisture and water before mold infiltrates the affected materials. Even if storm water has been left standing for a significant time, Penco Restoration is fully equipped to clear the home for safe occupancy.
- Assess your home for mold damage, including advanced air sampling, working with a certified hygienist before beginning any required work.
- Contain and mitigate the mold from further growth at its source, using state-of-the-art equipment.
- Continue to measure for humidity and mold levels until the mold is safe to remove entirely
- Clean and restore the moldy area, even in hard-to-reach places, using industrial cleaning tools to remove any trace or smell of mold.
- Cut away any affected areas that cannot be cleaned, restoring it to its original condition.
- Ensure no mold remains following the process by testing and measuring samples throughout your property.
- Return your property back to pristine condition.
Thorough Mold Remediation Services
Penco Restoration can handle virtually any level of mold infestation. Our mold remediation services are able to make your home safe again. We begin with a thorough inspection of the affected areas. The reason these inspections are so important is because of the significant health issues that unmitigated mold is able to cause. Black mold or toxic mold remediation is essential to prevent a wide variety of respiratory issues, both in healthy adults and children and especially in the case of patients suffering from asthma.
Then, after a full containment of the affected area, we put our advanced tools and proven techniques to work. With the latest HEPA vacuum technology, we thoroughly clean the furniture, walls, drywall, and clear out the crawl spaces and ventilation system. After several rounds of cleaning, we schedule a post-remediation inspection to ensure complete success.
We’ll also tackle mold remediation for those hidden infestations, in out-of-sight places where dampness does its dirty work. These areas include:
- Crawl spaces
- A flooded basement
- Behind wallpaper
- Under carpet
- Floor padding
- Ceiling tiles
Mold remediation often requires removal and replacement of existing structures that are too deeply infested to save. But because Penco is a full-service mold removal and restoration company, you won’t need to hire another contractor to complete the job – we restore, as well as remediate.