Hospitality Restoration Services
In the aftermath of any disaster or a severe accident, hospitality businesses will likely need a variety of specialized property restoration services to return assets to pre-loss conditions. This can include the cleaning, removal, or refurbishment of the following:
Contact PENCO today to learn how we can help with all aspects of property recovery and restoration. Our friendly team is happy to answer any questions.
Answers to Your Hospitality Restoration FAQs
At PENCO, we’re equipped to help a variety of businesses in ways that address their specialized needs. In the hospitality industry, this includes the following:
- Hotels and inns
- Event planning businesses
- Convention centers
- Restaurants and bars
- Travel agencies
Don’t see your business type on this list? Give us a call! We’re happy to discuss your restoration needs and provide a free consultation.
Some common causes of fire in a hotel include:
- Kitchen Equipment: A fire breakout from the kitchen is common in a hotel that serves food. Leaving the stove unattended or letting a pan sit too long above an open flame could create a kitchen fire.
- Electrical Equipment: An electrical equipment short, a poor wiring installation, or simple negligence on the part of a guest or a staff member could lead to a fire outbreak.
- Smoking: Whether it is a guest or an employee, smoking is a primary culprit in many fires. A carelessly discarded cigarette can easily ignite paper or other flammable objects.
- A Prank or Accident: Because a hotel rents rooms to a wide array of guests, an ill-fated prank between guests or a case of negligence could lead to a fire.
PENCO Restoration can address all these issues and more.
Whether your business has experienced fire damage, water damage, storm damage, or a mold infestation, there are a number of services you’re likely to need, including:
- Contents restoration for furniture, artwork, and other valuables
- Air duct cleaning to remove soot or prevent mold growth
- Mold testing (after fire, water, or storm damage)
- Smoke odor removal (especially from carpets, linens, and draperies)
PENCO Restoration offers all of these services and more to address the unique needs of hospitality businesses. Reach out to us today for your free consultation.
Roll Out the Red Carpet
Put the welcome back into your business front with property restoration services from PENCO. The drinks can’t be poured, and the mints can’t be placed on pillows if there are holes in the ceilings or soot stains on the walls.
Our hospitality and hotel restoration services make it possible for businesses across the Southeast to give visitors the best experience during their stay. From deep disinfection in the wake of flooding to appliance leak cleanup to smoke odor removal, PENCO has you covered. When you need our help, give us a call at 770-683-7362 or contact us online! Our team will get back in touch with you ASAP.