Comprehensive Inspection for Salvage
When your manufacturing equipment is damaged due to fire or disaster, count on the professionals at PENCO Restoration for the expert restoration and salvage services you need.
Our experienced personnel will inspect your property to determine the severity of the damage. We’ll provide you with details of the items that are salvageable and begin working on restoring them, in addition to offering off-site storage, safe drying techniques, and thorough disinfection. We are also equipped with the proper tools and techniques to remove mold.
Answers to Your Industrial Property Restoration FAQs
When a place like a manufacturing facility is damaged by fire, water, storm, or other devastating event, it needs to be taken care of immediately to protect operations, assets, and overall business value. When it comes to the damage restoration process of a factory or manufacturing facility, there are specific steps that we may follow. Here are the few steps that you may expect from us:
- Inspecting the Damage: We will inspect and assess the damage. Then we may provide an estimate.
- Securing the property: If necessary, we will secure the whole area with tarp and boards for security purposes.
- Water removal: If there is standing water, we will make sure to remove it.
- Disposing of damaged materials: When any disaster happens, it is necessary to dispose of all the damaged materials.
- Drying the area: Total drying of the interior allows us to salvage what we can and move on to cleaning.
- Disinfecting: Disinfecting the property is also essential to prevent mold and mildew development.
- Reconstruct: Once your facility is in appropriate condition, reconstruction can begin to create a safe working and production environment.
Throughout the Southeast, PENCO is known for exceptional commercial restoration services. Some of the industrial businesses we help include:
- Distribution centers
- Cold storage
- Flex spaces
Don’t see your facility type on this list? No worries! These are only a few examples of the types of businesses we help. PENCO may still be able to assist you—contact our team today to request a free consultation and learn more.
As a full-service commercial restoration company, we provide a wide range of services for remediating disasters, including the following:
- Board-up services
- Flooding cleaning
- Plumbing leak cleanup
- Fire damage remediation
- Contents cleaning and storage
Contact PENCO today to discuss the specific needs of your facility and request a free service estimate.
Start Your Restoration Project
As a locally owned and operated restoration company in Georgia, we have been providing stellar commercial restoration services to our customers in the greater Atlanta area for the past two decades. Throughout the Southeast, we’re known for exceptional workmanship and attentive service.
We are your best bet at recovering from the destruction brought by a natural disaster or major accident. Whether your industrial or manufacturing facility is damaged by a storm, water, or fire, give PENCO Restoration a call at 770-683-7362 for a fast response, any time of day or night, year-round.