Answers to Your Tornado Storm Damage FAQs
PENCO provides tornado damage repair services for homes and businesses across the Southeast. Call us today to find out if you’re in our service area!
Some of the types of businesses we service include:
- Retail locations
- Commercial spaces
- Office buildings
- Senior living communities
- Hotels and hospitality businesses
- Healthcare facilities
Here’s how the storm damage restoration process works:
- Provide a free 360-degree inspection. This means we survey the entire property for signs of damage.
- Remove any debris, fallen trees, or other hazardous materials.
- If there are exposures in your home, we’ll provide temporary roof tarping and window board-up services.
- Extract water out of wood flooring, carpets, walls, and ceilings.
- Place commercial-grade fans and dehumidifiers around your home to remove any extra moisture.
- Apply anti-microbial spray to prevent mold growth.
- Repair your home or business and return it to pre-loss conditions.
- Help you file a storm damage insurance claim to get your loss covered at no expense to you.
Your electric company is responsible for fixing power outages that result from a tornado or other natural disaster. But if fallen trees, large debris, or downed municipal structures have made your property unsafe, PENCO can help. Call us today for fast service.
Emergency Storm Damage Repairs
It can be a devastating experience when your property suffers significant damage after a tornado. When you need immediate attention to prevent further loss, call PENCO for expert property repair services.
The proven professionals from PENCO Restoration have provided customers in the greater Atlanta metro area and throughout the Southeast with superior tornado-related repairs as part of our storm damage restoration services. We also provide roof tarping services and have the ability to assist with insurance claims to create a smoother process for clients in this difficult time.