Better Furniture Cleaning Solutions
You don’t have to take a trip to the furniture store and spend thousands of dollars as soon as your furniture starts to look its age. At PENCO, we place importance on taking care of our clients’ belongings—no matter their state of wear and tear.
We use a variety of techniques to clean upholstery depending on the fabric type and the age and condition of the material. Our primary methods focus on breaking down, encapsulating, and removing the layers of dirt, oil, grease, and grime that have accumulated over the years. Experience the PENCO Difference for yourself when you call us today.
Answers to Your Upholstery Cleaning FAQs
This will depend on how much traffic your furniture sees on a regular basis. A busy office or a messy house full of kids may need frequent cleaning services to ensure the furniture lives up to its full lifespan. Our cleaning professionals will provide honest recommendations and deliver beautiful end results.
We follow a precise process to ensure the best outcomes for your furniture:
- Careful Inspection – Our trained team inspects the furniture fabric to identify cleaning needs and challenges
- Testing – We won’t make wild guesses—our professionals will test the upholstery to determine fabric type and ensure proper care
- Vacuum – We clear dirt from the surface layer of the fabric with dry vacuuming
- Choosing a Cleaning Agent – Our technicians carefully select the most suitable cleaning agent for the fabric
- Cleaning – The cleaning agent is thoroughly applied
- Drying – We use air movers to quickly dry your upholstery
We provide a full range of services to keep your property in pristine condition. Some of our most popular cleaning services include:
- Carpet cleaning
- Odor removal
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Air duct cleaning
Exceptional Cleaning Solutions
Doing a great job and meeting the satisfaction of our clients 100% is our number one priority. We operate with dignity and respect for the belongings we handle and the spaces we enter—that’s the PENCO Promise.
Our responsive, knowledgeable, highly trained team will work hard to address your needs and listen carefully to your concerns. We can discuss the cleaning methods that best suit your budget and priorities for a fresher interior environment and better overall results.